BBC news have reported on a five fold increase in fuse board fires in London. The report highlights the dangers associated with consumer units and urges homeowners, tenants and landlords to check regularly for signs of faults, damage and scorch marks.
The article can be found here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-28080469
Should you have a any concerns with any of your current electrical installation please do not hesitate to contact Vanda Electrical for a second opinion. Examples of our work follow.
Visit our Fuseboard and Consumer Unit page for more information.